22Bet knows that punters love it when there are freebies to claim after signing up. As a result, the site provides special offers for sports bettors and casino game players. Here’s an overview of what to expect:
Welcome Bonus for Sports Betting
Sports bettors only have to sign up and fund their accounts to claim a 100% matched deposit bonus. You only need to make a minimum deposit of a dollar or your currency equivalent. The bonus amount has a limit of about $125, varying depending on your country.
Welcome Bonus for Casino
Register to play slots, table, or live dealer games, and you also get a 22Bet signup bonus to boost your bankroll. You start by making a minimum deposit of $1 or your currency equivalent, just like the sportsbook offer. The incentive is also a 100% matched deal, but in this case, it has a limit of $300.
How to claim a Sign Up Bonus
Signing up is very easy but claiming a 22Bet welcome bonus is easier on this site. If you want to enjoy these deals, you must register and make a quick deposit with the available payment methods. We have prepared the instructions to sign up for real money betting and claim an incentive below.
Visit the site and sign up
- Ensure you have an internet-enabled device and a solid connection
- Open your browser. If you have the app, you can also follow the exact instructions
- Visit the casino’s official site
- Click the “registration” option at the top right corner of the screen
- You can choose to complete a full registration or use a phone number
- If it’s a whole registration, select the options and enter your details
- Afterwards, click the large “register” button to complete the process
- If you prefer registering by phone number, enter a valid number and click the “Send SMS” option
- Enter the code 22Bet sends to you
- Click the “register” option and finish the process.
Deposit and select the bonus you want
- Login with your details after signing up
- Navigate to the cashier
- Select the deposit method and how much you wish to transfer
- Choose the betting bonus you prefer
- Complete the transaction to get your offer
Fulfil the wagering requirements
- If you want to cash out your bonus money, you must fulfil the playthrough criteria. You do this by betting a particular amount several times.
22Bet Bonus Codes
Bonus codes are strings of numbers or letters that you fill in to claim certain offers. While there’s none on the site, affiliate sites have a 22Bet bonus code that lets you claim special offers. You enter these digits in a different space when signing up or funding your account again.
Weekly Bonuses at 22Bet
You can enjoy other 22Bet promotions that can boost your bankroll. Let’s see what 22Bet offers players:
Boost your sports betting balance with a Reload bonus of 100% up to $100 every week. Its only drawback is that you must spend it within 24 hours or it will expire. Furthermore, you must roll it over three times on accumulator bets with at least three picks with odds greater than 1.40.
22Bet gives back a little of what you bet. The online gambling site returns 3% of all bets you placed within the week. For instance, if you wager $1000 during the week, you will receive 3 EUR cashback.
While claiming incentives are exciting, you must remember that there are some terms and conditions you must meet. If you don’t, the bonus becomes void, and so do any winnings you accrue while betting with these freebies. Therefore, it’s good to read the bonus rules before claiming any.
The sportsbook bonus comes with a 5x wagering requirement. In other words, sports bettors must bet the bonus amount five times before it becomes cashable.
Another thing to note is that the bonus is only available for seven days, so you must fulfil these criteria before then. Furthermore, you can only use your bonus money to place accumulator bets with at least three selections. At least 1.4 odds are required for each selection.
The casino’s welcome offer is also subject to wagering requirements. In this case, players must wager their free money fifty times within seven days. Each bet you place shouldn’t exceed $5 or your currency equivalent.